The Mechanical Peeling (Dermabrasion) procedure is a skin grinding process intended for decreasing the rough appearance of the skin surface. The procedure peels the top superficial layer of the skin. After the peeling of the skin's top superficial layer, a smoother, tight and fresh skin layer appear in consequence of the wound healing.
What can be treated with Mechanical Peeling?
With the Mechanical Peeling procedure;
- Acne scars
- Skin spots
- Stretch mark, and
- Surgical scars can be treated,
- Collagen tissue can be improved,
- Wrinkles can be reduced, and
- Skin tone and moisture balance can be restored.
Who can have Mechanical Peeling?
Those who have acne scar, surgical scar, wrinkle, skin spot or stretch mark problem.
- A procedure performed to rejuvenate skin quality and treat spots around the face, neck and hands. We use chemical peels, enzymatic peels or laser peels fort this purpose.
- This procedure can be performed in the Clinic SBB.
- Redness may be seen afterwards.
- Dr. Serdar Bora Bayraktaroğlu will discuss the details of the procedure during your consultation.