The microneedling fractional radiofrequency (MFR) system is a newly developed technology. The system consists of a handpiece with small gold needles on its end and a radiofrequency unit to which this handpiece is connected.
By means of the golden needles, the radiofrequency energy is transmitted to the deep layers of the skin and warms the tissue. Restoration of the skin and repair of the damaged tissue results in bright tight skin. This is a result of the collagen reconstruction in the tissues as well as the repair of the damaged collagens.
What are the application areas of Needle Radiofrequency (Golden Needle)?
- Wrinkle treatment
- Treatment of acne scars
- Treatment of problamatic skin conditions
- Tightening the pores in the skin
- Skin resurfacing and enhancing the skin quality
- Elimination of sagginess on the face, neck, and cleavage area
- Treatment of sagginess on the arms and legs
- Scar treatment
- Treatment of stretch marks
Who can have Needle Radiofrequency?
- Anyone over 16 years of age who has problems such as acne and sagging skin, can have this procedure.
- A procedure performed to rejuvenate skin quality.
- Radiofrequency Microneedling is an approved non surgical face rejuvenating procedure that increases collogen production and decreases the number of pores so that healthy skin quality will be produced.
- This procedure can be performed in the Clinic SBB.
- Dr. Serdar Bora Bayraktaroğlu will discuss the details of the procedure during your consultation.